Here are my goals for the month of March and what I want to achieve this month...
Okay so I skipped February monthly goals (sorry about that but February I was all over the place emotionally and physically). With the new edition to our family (my family adopted a 4 month old ferret named Todo Podo Gonzalez), it’s been a little rough to try and keep up with posting my blogs....but that's one of my MAIN goals this month...to try and do a regular blog post each day.
Here are my other goals for the month of March and what I want to achieve this month...
* Really learn how to drive and get my learners permit
* Actually getting into the habit of cooking more on a regular
* organizing my work station for writing
* putting together my fan fiction blog (separate from my writing blog)
* finding and looking for a part time job (defiantly want to have time for the family & my writing/blog work while having a job to contribute to the household.)
* teaching Todo some tricks (that may take a while but it's definitely on my list of goals to achieve)
So here is my monthly goal list. With trying to organize and balance my home life proves to be a big challenge...but that's definitely getting put into my April monthly goal list!