What if you were on a flight and, one by one, the 2016 presidential candidates were seated next to you?
What if you were on a flight and, one by one, the 2016 presidential candidates were seated next you? I suspect, this is how it would turn out:
1. Jeb would give you a slightly uncomfortable half smile, hope you wouldn't force him into further eye contact, and certainly would avoid conversation.
2. Trump wouldn't shut up about himself and within seconds you'd be reaching for your headset and book.
3. Hillary would instantly put her headset on and pull out anything at... all out of her briefcase to dissuade you from even attempting a polite hello.
4. Uncle Bernie would show polite interest like a grandfather would and ask about your final destination, your business, and maybe even what school you went to. And then, in deference to proper air travel etiquette, he'd pull out his novel for the rest of the flight.
5. Cruz would sit down and you'd want to just punch him. I don't know why but you would.
6. Rubio? Well, let's just say that if the airline was still serving a hot meal, you'd feel inclined to cut his steak into bite size pieces.