The best way to thank an author is to write a review
- Being an author is like running a small business! Small business’ best marketing and advertising come from WORD OF MOUTH! Please share your favorite authors books with your family and friends!
- Your current favorite author Eddie K. Wright’s website iswww.voiceforthesilentfathers.com.
- The more reviews a book/author receives, the more likely AMAZON will list the book in its newsletters and other promotions. We all know the power of Amazon!
- REVIEWS are the quickest and easiest way to thank an author for their work and to let a publisher know there is an interest in future writings from the author.
- REVIEWS CAN BE SHORT! Statements like “Very Insightful”, “Interesting”, “Encouraging” and “Thought Provoking” are good reviews! the NUMBER of reviews an author receives is just as important as the content of more detailed reviews!
- Detailed reviews are also appreciated! As long as your review doesn’t need a ‘Spoiler Alert’, the Author WANTS others to know what you think about their book. All authors publish their works expecting lots of great reviews, knowing there is a risk for some not-so-great ones! As long as they are insightful, relevant and useful to others… All reviews are appreciated!
- You can copy and past your review on to multiple platforms.
- If you haven’t already done so, PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW about Voice for the Silent Fathers!
- REVIEW SITES:
Amazon! (Please review both kindle AND paperback version), Barnes & Noble,GoodReads, Kobo, iBooks CreateSpace, Scribd and yes… Facebook.
- We Appreciate you and all your support!
There's more where that came from!