To love is to welcome and to see off with equal ease.
- I'm sad I'm leaving — he said, pulling her even closer into his still moist naked body — I won't see you for a while.
- I'm happy — she smized, snuggling her body further into his groove — I get to miss you.
- Are you not sad I am leaving?
- I am not.
- Auch. Isn't that a bit heartless?
- On the contrary, babe. My heart is full, so full I don't need you to be by my side to love you -
she paused for one conscious breath — to love is to welcome and to see off with equal ease.
- Wow... wherever you learned that?
- Every lifetime offers us the chance to learn the biggest lesson of all.
- The biggest lesson?
- Yup. The master lesson: Love.
- So, how long did it take you, you know... to learn the master lesson?
- Only the guts of four thousand years, give or take.
He delicately ran his index finger along the curve of her back, then tenderly kissed her shoulder.
- Well, I love you auld lady, and I will miss you.
The Peruvian Sage